- Our commitment to you
- Personal information we collect
- What do we do with your information
- Exceptions to the collection and use of personal information
- How we secure your data
- Third party links and features
- Your rights on your personal data
Our Commitment To You
We will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes, to:
- Complete your order(s)
- Offer you a better shopping experience
- Improve our services
- Meet our legal responsibilities
Personal Information We Collect
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
What Do We Do With Your Information
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website and your shopping experience (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested.
- To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Exceptions To The Collection And Use Of Personal Information
You understand and agree that we have the right to collect and use your personal information without your consent in the following circumstances：
- Circumstances involving national security, national defense security.
- Situations involving public safety, public health, and significant public interest.
- Cases involving crime investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments.
- For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals but where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- Circumstances where it is necessary for us to perform our statutory duties or legal obligations.
- The handling of personal information within a reasonable range for the implementation of news reporting, public opinion monitoring and other acts in the public interest.
- Where the personal information involved is disclosed to the public by the subject of the personal information or the guardian himself/herself.
- Personal information collected from legitimate public disclosures, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
- Necessary to enter into and perform a contract at your request.
- Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of our Platform Services, such as the detection and disposal of product or service failures.
- Necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research in the public interest and to de-identify the personal information contained in the results when providing the results of academic research or descriptions to the public.
- For other circumstances specified by laws and administrative regulations.
How We Secure Your Data
We have appropriate organizational safeguards and security measures in place to protect your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
The communication between your browser and our website uses a secure encrypted connection wherever your personal data is involved. We encrypt your data and store it on secure servers hidden behind a firewall.
Third Party Links And Features
Your Rights on your personal data
You have several rights under the data privacy legislation. This includes, under certain circumstances, the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data
- Request the transfer of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Object to automated decision making
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected].